Monday, September 24, 2012

Procrastination plus!!

The last little while I have been able to put off writing this blog with ease.  I will take a page out of my daughter Rachel's blog.  She does small ones often! 

Millie and I have come to realize that we and our extended family are the recipients of blessings each and every day from Our Heavenly Father.  It has been so for so many years.  I hope that we take time each day to thank Him for those blessings.

Good-Bye everyone!
Rick and Stephanie Lee returned home to Denver after serving 12 months here at the temple.  It is sad to see them go.  We so enjoyed them.

We went to Mendoza, Argentina last week while the temple was closed.  Bowlers, Roberts, and Karrens went with us.  We had a great time.

Eating Dinner
We also had a special experience of having all 6 couples meet in the temple with the temple presidency on a Sunday night.  It was a very spiritual meeting and we took pictures as well.

Pres and Sister Sepulveda(1st Counselor) President and Sister Otay(Temple President) Pres and Sister Flores(2nd Counselor

Laymans, Haydens, Sepulvedas, Otays, Flores, Onate, Pardos, Roberts
In back Bowlers and Lees
 
We are so blessed by the lives of the young missionaries that we see and interact with.  The 2 sets of sister missionaries that serve in the Pocurro ward we attend are so great.  We took them out to steak dinner last week.  I just think if my daughter was serving what would I want the senior missionary couple feed them!  Sister Chamberlain and Sister Conner, Sister Johansson and Sister Rineheart.  They are great!

Have a great week!  We are nearing our 6 month mark and we look reasonably good!!

Millie and I in front of the temple

1 comment: